Labels

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spiced Caramel Apple Dip




This Caramel Apple Dip was a huge hit.  After trying it at a book club gathering, I took my own to a St. Patrick's day party.  Some people I didn't know searched me out to get the recipe!  That is definitely a sign of success.

Spiced Caramel Apple Dip 

                 By Addapinch on Tasty Kitchen


Ingredients

  • 8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese
  • 1 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
  • ½ cups Sugar
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
  • 1-½ teaspoon Cinnamon Plus A Pinch For Topping
  • ½ teaspoons Ginger Plus A Pinch For Topping
  • 1 pinch Salt
  • 1 pinch Cardamom, For Topping

Preparation Instructions

1. Cream together cream cheese and sugars. Make sure sugars are well-combined.
2. Mix in vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, and salt and combine well.
3. Top with sprinkle of cinnamon, ginger, and cardamon.  (I only used the cinnamon for topping.)
Serve with apple slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment